Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ at Daddy Joe’s is a privately-owned camping resort. We are not a primary residence facility. Entrance onto the campground property constitutes permission to Yogi Bear’s Jellystone Park™ to photograph and video the visitor while on the premises, and to use any resulting pictures and/or video for any lawful purpose without payment to visitor.
- The guest assumes all risks and danger incidental to the activity of camping in a rustic outdoor environment including specifically (but not exclusively), the danger of being injured by insects, or other animals, of being injured while participating in recreational activities, such as hiking, swimming or boating at the Camp-Resort or of being injured as a result of inclement weather conditions, and agrees that the Camp-Resort and its owners, agents and employees are not liable for injuries or property damages resulting from such causes.
- Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ is not responsible for any loss of valuables, accidents, or injuries.
- All guests are required to check in at the Reservation Station before setting up on a campsite or moving to another site.
- All visitors are required to check in at the Reservation Station before entering the campground. Extra fees may apply.
- Each site fee is for a family of six. Extra persons, fees apply.
- Parking on a campsite is limited to one camping unit and two vehicles per site. (One small tent is allowed). All vehicles must be parked on a campsite concrete slab, not on grass or in campground road. An overflow parking lot is available. Extra vehicles must be registered at the Registration Station. Extra fees may apply.
- Check in is 2 PM for RV & Tent sites and 3 PM for all Rentals
- Check out is 12 PM for RV & Tent sites and 11 AM for all Rentals
- We love pets at Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ and have a few policies to make camping with your pet enjoyable for all: Pets must be kept on leashes and under control of the owner. They are not to be left unattended at any time. We ask that you clean up after your pet (doggie stations are available in several areas throughout the campground). In consideration of our other guests, we will not allow constant barking. If you are unable to control your pets, you may be asked to make other arrangements for them.
- Yurts are pet friendly; however, we do not allow pets in or around all other rental units. Pets are not allowed in any buildings or pool areas.
- For your safety we do not allow fireworks.
- Quiet hours are from 11 PM to 8 AM.
- Smoking or vaping is not allowed inside any rental units, restrooms, pool areas or other common area buildings.
- Please do not ride golf carts or bikes after dark unless they are equipped with headlights and taillights.
- The speed limit for our park is 5 1/2 MPH.
- We allow electric scooters, mopeds, eBikes, hoverboards, electric skateboards, and Segways. Each of these must be single rider only. We do not allow seat attachments on hoverboards; you must be standing. When riding at night you must have lights in the front and the back. Riders must obey all street signs and the posted speed limit. This includes stopping at all stop signs. We encourage all riders to wear proper gear such as helmets.
- Drones and remote-controlled aircraft are not allowed in the campground.
- We ask that you keep your music to a respectful volume. Your music should not be heard on another campsite. The same policy applies to playing music on your golf cart. Please keep the volume low
- We welcome your electric vehicle at our Camp-Resort. There will be a $10.00 fee per day to charge your EV. Please let the Registration Station know the number of days you will be charging your vehicle. If this changes at any point, we can adjust.
- Washing of your RV or vehicle is not allowed.
- Swimming is not allowed in ponds.
- All children 12 & younger must be supervised by a responsible adult at the pools.
- Boats, kayaks & canoes are not allowed in ponds.
- Flags on golf carts must not impede the vision of the driver.
- Flags flown on your site for from a vehicle must be free from inappropriate language and vulgarity.
- We do not allow pools of any size or slip n slides (or other water features with a constant flow of water) on sites.
- All fishing is Catch & Release ONLY.
- Alcoholic beverages are restricted to your site. We will not allow public intoxication in the camp-resort. Loud, inappropriate, and vulgar language is also not tolerated.
- The use, possession, or distribution of illegal drugs on the campground property will not be tolerated.
- Campfires are permitted in grills or fire rings only.
- Please do not walk or drive across any site that is not yours.
- Please do not move tables, cut trees, or trash sites.
- Please help keep our resort clean by not putting your trash out overnight. All trash must be bagged and placed curbside by 12 noon daily. We will only pick up household trash. All other items left at your site (tires, tents, etc.) may result in a charge.
Golf carts are welcome but we do not allow Rangers or side by sides Please see the Golf Cart page for rules additional information.
Our ability to operate any and all amenities and/or activities is contingent on weather, park occupancy, maintenance needs and updates, and other factors. We do not guarantee all amenities will operate 100% of the time. Hours of operation may vary.
Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature, illness, or work schedules.