Yogi Bear's Jellystone Park™ at Daddy Joe's would love to help you make your reservation. Please read our cancellation policy and understand it fully before booking your site.
- To make a reservation please click here or contact us at: 877-668-8586. Reservations are taken by telephone 9am to 4pm. If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us via the "Contact Us" tab.
- All reservations must be paid in full when made.
- Reservations require a two night minimum except holiday reservations which are a three night minimum. Holidays include Easter, Memorial Day, 4th of July, and Labor Day.
- All sites are based on 2 adults, 4 kids & 2 vehicles.
- Maximum number of guest per site is 8.
- Additional site guest fees; 0-3 years free; 4 & older $10 per person per night (8 max. per site).
- Check in for RV & Tent sites is 2 PM and for Rentals it is 3 PM.
- Check out for RV & Tent sites is 1:30 PM and for Rentals it is 12 PM.
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, or American Express may be used to secure your reservation. Reservations made by credit card will be processed at the time the reservation is made.
- We schedule staff and plan activities based on reservations. Understand that we cannot be held responsible for weather, illness, work schedules, or other situations affecting our guests and therefore, enforce our cancellation policy regardless of circumstances.
- Cancellations made seven (7) or more days prior to arrival date, excluding the arrival date, will result in a $25 administrative
fee for a tent site, RV site and golf cart & $50 administrative fee for cabins, yurts & bunkhouses.
- Cancellations made less than seven (7) days prior to arrival date, excluding the arrival date, will result in loss of two (2) nights, three (3) nights on a holiday. (Includes golf carts.)
- Cancellations made within 24 hours of arrival date (2pm for tent and RV sites and 3pm on rentals) will result in loss of entire stay. (Includes golf carts.)
ALL REFUNDS WILL BE REFUNDED BY THE PAYMENT METHOD THE DEPOSIT WAS MADE.
Camping is an outdoor experience. Therefore, we do not give refunds due to the discomforts of nature, illness, or work schedules. All Cancellations and Changes not conforming to this policy are non-refundable, and payment in full for all of the reserved dates at check-in will be expected.